Allyce’s working career started in 2004 at a small CD and DVD duplication company where she completed a Certificate 3 in Multimedia. She then moved onto working in a website and graphic design environment for a couple of years where she realised she wanted a more hands on job.
Enter Aylward Game Solicitors in August 2008. During the first year of being employed as a trainee she completed a Certificate 3 in Business Administration. With this role she became familiar with all reception daily tasks from answering the phone to filing documents at a myriad of Courts.
A promotion ensued and Allyce learned the Conveyancing processes to also become a backup for the Conveyancing Expert, Mark Game along with being a personal assistant attending to dictations, drafting court documents and the list never ends for Mark Game and Ian Field. In 2012 outside of work, she started a Diploma in Business and completed this in 2013.
In 2014 a new position was made available whereby Allyce started to learn the accounting and management role with completing a short course in Legal Trust Accounting in 2015. Now in 2016 Allyce’s primary role is Office Manager and Accounts. In the last six months she completed short online courses called Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power, and Management for a Competitive Edge. Today she is constantly looking at ways to further her skills and efficiency for the firm.
As if managing the lawyers is not enough of an obstacle for her during the week, Allyce tackles obstacle courses, hiking mountains and running events on the weekend!!
Allyce is on-call to assist with any office administration related matters.
Check out the group photo from last years Spartan Races. Our Allyce Ardern completed Spartan Beast 21km and Spartan Sprint 7km on the same day. Then completing Spartan Super 13km a few months later giving her the completion of the Trifecta for the year in 2015. A very good achievement.
For those that don’t already know, Spartan is a trifecta race around Australia. Allyce’s third race of that series, Spartan Super is in August 2015.
“I have been working hard on improving my times, but my goal for the year is to complete my Spartan Trifecta.” – Allyce
– what is it for? I do it for fun and fitness, its like being a kid again but on a bigger playground. When registering for an event, some of them have a small amount going to a various charities.
– how much training did you do? Once or twice a week I train whether at the Obstacle Training Centre or a run, depending on if there’s a race a coming up I may train more or less.
– where are the events? There are a number of different Obstacle events throughout the year from sprint racing 7km 20 obstacles to 21km 35 obstacles and located all over the country so that if you miss a Brisbane event, some of them are held in another state.
– how can others get involved? Training Centre is at Springwood, Achievable Fitness Services
– want more information? http://spartanrace.com.au/
Working with one of the most experienced and professional Family Lawyers in Australia gives Allyce access to the very best staff for you in making sure your Law matter goes smoothly.